What Is YK-11?
YK-11 acts as a potent Myostatin inhibitor in the body, allowing for muscular development far exceeding one’s genetic potential.
How it works is it attaches itself to the androgen receptor, and induces the muscle cells to produce more Follistatin, consequently inhibiting Myostatin in the body, which then results in more overall muscle growth.
Follistatin And Myostatin
If you have never heard of Follistatin, it is a Myostatin inhibitor that has been proposed as the end all be all of muscle growth.
99.9999999999% of Follistatin is fake though, so DO NOT waste your money buying vials of Follistatin from research chemical websites.
It is always bunk, and is just a cutting edge new ploy to cut and run with your money.
Myostatin acts as a regulator of skeletal muscle mass, limiting how much muscle the body can grow.
Interestingly enough, genetically gifted bodybuilders have been found to have very low levels of Myostatin in their bodies, which we can surmise is the reason why they have such a remarkable ability to pack on muscle.
What Is A Myostatin Inhibitor?
As Myostatin essentially keeps your body from growing too much muscle, a Myostatin Inhibitor would be a compound that could inhibit how much Myostatin is in your body, thereby allowing you to far surpass your previous muscle-building threshold.
This is all theoretical of course, but the science is sound, and there is no denying the coincidence that the most muscular individuals seem to have the least Myostatin in their bodies.
Consequently, it seems that if YK-11 can successfully increase Follistatin to such a great degree like it is supposed to, then YK-11 could actually produce significant gains in lean muscle mass that would otherwise be unattainable.
What Benefits Can Be Expected From YK-11
- Lean size gains without water retention
- Increase in muscular size and strength
- Muscle hardening
- Increase in Follistatin levels
- Inhibition of Myostatin levels
- No anabolic steroid side effects
- Possibly allow you to far surpass your body’s genetics in regards to accrual of muscle mass
- Produces muscle via a totally different mechanism than SARMs, Steroids, or HGH, so it can theoretically be added to any cycle for additional muscle growth and synergy
- Increased muscular fullness and better pumps